7.31.2012

A New Hope

New Hope, PA is one of my favorite little towns for so many reasons:
1. It's pretty.
2. Vintage, vintage, vintage.
3. Food, food, food.
My sister and I have been here on a regular basis for years, my parents used to come here for their getaways, we were here when I got the phone call that my offer was accepted on my house!  It's a fun place that makes me happy.  We went there on Sunday, which made me a little nervous at first, because it was pouring rain on our way, but it ended up being a beautiful day, not too hot, and perfectly sunny.  I bought books, Erin bought a dress for her upcoming vacation, and we visited 2 new shops that we fell in love with: Zinc Home + Garden, and Mill Crest Vintage.  It was a good day.

karla's (we didn't sit in the greenhouse this year)
karla's bar
karla's
karla's
karla's junkyard fries (yum!) 
looking towards lambertville

lambertville station
church
put away your cellphone (we saw this a lot)
t
these guys were dancing when we left the bookstore...
their only accompaniment was a woman playing an accordian and their own bells

the most UNBELIEVEABLE vintage shop - I was afraid to take more pics!
bridge
babies!
african violet ice cream 
lambertville, nj

No comments:

Post a Comment