10.01.2012

Light/Bruce Munro

For the past few months, Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square has been exhibiting Light: Installations by Bruce Monro.  It was breathtakingly beautiful.  And I mean that in a very literal sense, where you walk in the dark, come upon these light displays, and you literally catch yourself holding your breath.  Maybe that's just me.  No, it's not just me.  Example: when we got to the end, both my mom and little sister were disappointed that there wasn't more to it.  And I think that's a perfect illustration of how good it was; it left you wanting more.  The exhibit is over now, so you all will have believe my photos.
I loved it so much, so beware, this post is very image-heavy.  And this is after some extensive editing and curating.  See what I did there?

I edited this 100 times.  every change looked great.
but this actually shows the colors most accurately.

sometimes you can't stay still

this is terrible, but i love claire sticking her tongue out :)








they're soda bottles! 













No comments:

Post a Comment