9.27.2012

Babies, Bridges, Bucks County

I went to Bucks County (north of home) with Hilary, Gabe, and Baby Zay on Saturday.  It was beautiful, and I made some new friends in Carrie, Josh, and their baby girl Willa.  Willa is just a few months older than Zay, but is already semi-mobile and she has little baby jeggings!!  (You need some versatile bottoms when you're on the move!)  We made some happy detours on our wanderings, discussed real grown-up things (like baby poop), and had lots of fun.

I started using one of my birthday presents this week - I can write on my photos!  I plan on getting better at this, but here's what I've done so far.  Also, I'm not sure how I feel about these horse pictures.  Can you tell it's a horse?  Feedback, please.




















4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos (especially the horse with the stunning sun in background), beautiful family and lovely blog. My friend is a couple of years younger than me (28) and has MS too, she's one of two younger women I know with it, I hope you find it manageable day to day. I'm following.Rx

    sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachael! I'm happy to hear that the horse is working... I loved the photo, but wasn't sure anyone else would!
      And you're exactly right, "day to day." That's the best way to do it... every day is different, if one is bad, the next is bound to be better, right? I appreciate your kind words, and am so glad to have a new follower. Thank you!!!
      PS - I love your blog. I'm definitely following you back. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Gabe! And thank YOU and Hil for letting me take so many pics of your family!! <3

      Delete