5.17.2012

Road Trip!



There is nothing I love more than going somewhere else.  One of my favorite people in the world lives about 4 hours away from me, and that gives me the opportunity to road trip on a semi-regular basis.  Road trips for me are not the easiest thing - when normal people just have to worry about counting out enough pairs of underwear, I have additional counting to do.  I have to count pills, cotton balls, alcohol swabs, syringes, and make sure to freeze my ice packs and get my mini cooler ready.  I also am a chronic overpacker, which doesn't make things easier, because along with all my medical supplies and 3 cameras, this time I brought too many pairs of pants, not enough shirts, and zero socks.
All of these, of course, don't matter so much.  The fact that I have to pack all these extra things is simply a part of my life, and there's always Walmart for the things I forgot.  What does matter is that I had such a great weekend, celebrating Lisa's birthday, taking pictures, and making ridiculous crafts.  Somewhere in central PA, there is a balloon wrapped in yarn and glue, and I made it.  And I loved every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment